Monday, August 23, 2010

Sahale Snacks Review

Both my daughter and I are huge nut fans.  She tends to like peanuts and walnuts the best and I usually grab a handful of cashews, almonds, or pecans.  However, when it comes to Sahale Nuts, we love them all.   The generous people from Sahale Nuts sent me three of their newest flavors to try.  My family, friends, and I were able to sample Barbeque Almonds, Southwest Cashews, and Tuscan Almonds.  Everyone enjoyed all the flavors, but our top two were definitely the Southwest Cashews and the Barbeque Almonds.  They both had a little bit of spice, but they weren’t overbearing.  I would definitely recommend you stopping by your nearest Starbucks to grab a bag. 

We enjoyed the new flavors so much, we decided to go out and pick up a few bags of their other flavors.  We tried Cashews with Pomegranate and Vanilla (my girls love these), Pecans with Sweet Cranberries, Black Pepper and Orange Zest (my favorite), and Almonds with Cranberries, Honey and Sea Salt.  We actually found these flavors on the shelf of our local Super Wal-mart.  Much to our great surprise, we loved these flavors even more.  I will admit the bags didn’t last as long as they should since we were constantly snacking on them throughout the day.  You can read more about the other great flavors from Sahale Nuts on their WEBSITE.  Try a bag today.  You won’t be disappointed!



Disclosure: I received sample products for this review.  No other compensation was provided and a positive review was not required.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've only tried the Valdosta (pecans and cranberries). They were really good.

Liz Mays said...

Oooo yum, those sound super tasty!!!!