Taco seasoned meat
Shredded cheddar cheese
Any other favorite toppings (sour cream, taco sauce, lettuce, tomato, etc…)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat refried beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1-2 minutes (stirring every 30 sec.)
- Break shells in half and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Spread cooked refried beans on to shells, followed by meat, and cheese.
- Cook tostada for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove, top with favorites, and serve immediately (to avoid sogginess).