Sunday, September 5, 2010

Simple Sunday Twitter Hop

Welcome to the
Simple Sunday Twitter Hop .
Its Me Melbie & Crazy Daisy.
With this weeks Guest Host Baybee Luv

Photobucket


 
Grab a cup of coffee & join us every SundayYou can gain new Twitter followers, find some great blogs & bloggers in the process.
Have Fun !!!
Plus every week we will draw a random guest host to fill our #5 seat :)
How it Works
1. Follow blogs 1 -5 ( we will follow back )
2. Add your Twitter URL ( not your blog url or giveaways)
3. Snag our new button to use in a post about the Simple Sunday Twitter Hop
4. Follow as many ppl. as you would like & follow everyone back that follows you :)
( This is not a giveaway linkup & anything other than your Twitter url's will be deleted )
 
Link up every Sunday at 12:00 am est !!


 
 

5 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

Hi, thank you for the Twitter Linky. I do not know what happened, I was linking a homeschool post up to a different linky but for some reason it posted on yours & I didn't even have your blog opened? Can you please delete post #18
thank you!
Nicole

Angie B said...

I think I'm following everyone above me in the list so far. (I'm @angiewith3) If I'm not it was an oversite. Just follow me and I'll follow you back.

Anonymous said...

Following you and your four hostesses. I have also followed a couple others along the way.

@TTWFI

Marie

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Oops, Number 60 is a link to my blog not my twitter acct, you can remove it!

The Baby Store Plus said...

Oops, I put my blog in first...then realized I was suppose to put my Twitter account instead. Please feel free to delete my first entry #65.

Sorry :)

Anna