Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So Much Love!

I can't even begin to tell you how honored I am to have received the last 7 awards from my wonderful blogging friends.  I have received them over the last month, but have been so busy that I just never got around to posting these lovely awards.  Of course, I have thanked the individuals who shared them with me, but I wanted a chance to acknowledge here on Between the Lines.  Most of these awards require you link back to the person who gave you the awards and to list 7-12  things about yourself, but last week I wrote a post listing 101 Things About Me, so I'm going to let that count.  Cheating??  I don't know, but I would hate to make the poor souls who've already read it, suffer through it again.  So I'll just leave you the link above to use if you haven't had a chance to read it. 

The first award I received was the Sunshine Award from Carissa at This Little Family.
The next three awards I won were the Versatile Blogger Award from Shairbearg from The Knit Wit By Shair, Elizabeth from Be Joyful Always, and Kimberly from A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat A$$.
The next two awards I received were the Lovely Blog award from Angela from Mommy Time Out and Jodi from The Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
The last award I received was the Life is Good Award from Crazy Cat Lady from Crazy Cat Lady's Library.

Ladies, thank you so much  for thinking of me and Between the Lines.  It is truly appreciated.  Now to pass these fun awards on to some of my favorite bloggers.  Recipients definitely deserve all the awards, so feel free to snag them all if you like.

1. Kerri's Klutter
2. La Dolce Vita
3. Sarah's Blog of Fun
4. Survey Junkie
5. Little Yaya's
6. Mia Ma Miah's Diaries
7. Mother of Pearl It Is
8. I'm a Lazy Mom
9.  Songberries
10. Ins and Outs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and look forward to following along! I am also a mum... we have three little ones and felt the call by God to adopt twins from Ethiopia so this is our latest and greatest walk of faith! Have a wonderful day and please feel to visit my blog as well!
Blessings,
j
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com