Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Open House: Christmas Carols

I love the Holiday season.  I love it so much that each year it seems that we start getting into the festivities just a little bit earlier.  My girls and I love decorating, baking, and doing Holiday themed crafts. We also love singing Christmas Carols!  Every year after Thanksgiving, we break out my Christmas piano music and the singing begins.  Of course at their age, the caroling is not always accurate, but it is always fun.  Each year, they  begin to remember the words just a little bit more.   And since my girls are such "performers", an audience is a must.  Last year, they managed to drag out all their stuffed animals for the show.  Too bad I couldn't get it on tape. ;)  Pretty soon I think we will be ready to go on the road, or maybe just perform for other family members.


    Sound like fun?  Sound like torture? Grab a latte, put up your feet, and join the discussion!

    1 comment:

    Liz Mays said...

    Awwww, you play piano! I wanna sing Christmas carols with you!