Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop

It's Spotlight Saturday Hosted By






Between the Lines



Welcome to our fun blog hop with a twist!  Every week swing by to link up your blog and one you want to spotlight!  Did you find a new blog you liked this week?  Is there one you visit on a daily basis?  Well, simply link up your Spotlighted blog right under yours.  We will Spotlight our favorite blogs of the week in spots 4, 5, and 6.  

This week I'm Spotlighting Maria from Personalized Sketches& Sentiments! 

How it Works

1) Link up your own blog.
2)Link up a blog you want to spotlight for the week.(ex. Spotlight: Roslyn's Closet)
3) Follow your three hosts.
4) Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or in a Spotlight Saturday Post.
5) Follow as many blogs from the list as you like and leave a comment so they know you stopped by.
6) Return the favor by following blogs that followed you.
(Be aware that URL's cannot be duplicated so please have a second spotlight choice in mind. If your blog's URL has already been spotlighted, just add one you'd like to spotlight. And don't forget to leave a comment with the blog you spotlighted so they can come and join the blog hopping fun! )

div>

11 comments:

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Hello,
Thanks for hosting the Spotlight hop. I spotlighted one of my favorite blogs, The Forever Neighbor. :)

Unknown said...

Newest Follower via GFC at http://www.makobiscribe.com Thanks for hosting!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

How fun and exciting! Thank you so much for spotlighting my blog :o) You have an amazing blog and thank you to you and the other blog hosts for this blog hop...It is such a wonderful way to meet other bloggers! Thank you, thank you, thank you :o)

I'll be sure to link this post on my sidebar of one that I have been "featured" from.

Blessings & Aloha!
...Weekend mornings are the time that I try to catch up on return visits and blog reading...before my hubby gets up and we have the day to spend together. ...I try not to be on the computer too much when we are both home, so that we have "quality" time together :o)

Unknown said...

i have posted our link for this week/

please follow our blog http://turknoy.blogspot.com and I will gladly follow back.

AnnelynDesigns said...

Joining the hop and following!
http://annelyndesigns.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Newest follower and thanks for the hop ;-)
www.classifiedmom.com and share my love!

Lynda said...

Newest Follower Great hop! I spotlighted http://designitchic.blogspot.com/ one of my favourite blogs. Great tips for great blogs!

Bethe77 said...

Looking forward to reading sme exciting blogs this Saturday afternnon. Blessings

Rita said...

Thanks for the link up I'm "following" you!

Laura/Hayestone/Design Share said...

Hey there! First time here...thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

I am a new follower from the amazing blog hop. Thanks for hosting, i would love it if you could follow me back! I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!!!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

*if I duplicated this... so sorry!!*