- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, except for powdered sugar and milk. Stir until well blended.
- Drop on cookie sheet and bake 9 to 12 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk in small bowl and drizzle over cooled cookies.