2 lbs steak (flank steak works the best)
1/4 c oil
3/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c worcestershire sauce
1 TBS dried mustard
2 tsp salt
1 TBS black pepper
1/2 c red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/3 c lemon juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Add steak and marinate over night, turning steak frequently.
3. Remove steak from marinade and grill on grill pan until done.
4. Meanwhile, boil marinade in a small saucepan for 10-15 minutes.
5. Slice steak thinly and serve with marinade gravy on top. (Serve with rice, potato, or noodles)