Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recipe Corner: London Broil

My mom is the best cook I know!  This recipe is a family favorite that she makes. We all got together this Sunday to enjoy this juicy, tender steak.  Don't forget to pair it up with your favorite potatoes.  Mine are twice baked smothered in cheese!  Thanks mom for sharing such a mouthwatering recipe!

Ingredients

2 lbs steak (flank steak works the best)
1/4 c oil
3/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c worcestershire sauce
1 TBS dried mustard
2 tsp salt
1 TBS black pepper
1/2 c red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/3 c lemon juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder

Directions

1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Add steak and marinate over night, turning steak frequently.
3. Remove steak from marinade and grill on grill pan until done.
4. Meanwhile, boil marinade in a small saucepan for 10-15 minutes.
5. Slice steak thinly and serve with marinade gravy on top.  (Serve with rice, potato, or noodles)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now wait a minute, I thought I was your fav ;)! Hard to compete with mom, they always make the best of everthing! This steak sounds yummy! I actually posted my favorite potatoes today! Yummy!