• 3 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
• 1/3 cup white sugar
• 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 6 miniature Bundt pans.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. Use scissors or a knife to cut each of the biscuits into various sizes. Each one can be cut into anywhere from 2 to 5 pieces.
3. Sprinkle about half of the pecans amongst the 6 prepared pans. Roll pieces of biscuit in the cinnamon-sugar, and place them into the pans, distributing evenly. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon-sugar over the dough balls.
4. Mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Stir in the remaining pecans. Distribute evenly over the pans of dough balls. For ease of getting in and out of the oven, place all of the pans on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the biscuits are toasted and cooked through. Remove from the oven, and invert individual pans onto serving plates while still hot.