Are you looking for a unique side dish? This recipe is unique, delicious, and easy to make. You can even prepare it the night before because the flavors just get better. Enjoy!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and diced (Perdue sells it ready made)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Golden Delicious apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup non-fat mayonnaise
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onion, apple, raisins, grapes, pecans, pepper, curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix all together. Serve!