WHAT IS VEGA SPORT?
Brendan Brazier—pro-Ironman tri-athlete and best-selling author on plant-based foods—formulated Vega Sport using natural, clean and purposeful ingredients, which augment intense fitness routines without animal products, dairy, soy gluten, high-fructose corn syrup or chemicals. The products are designed to help athletes prepare, sustain and recover.
Vega Sport’s three-stage system is broken down into a series of high-performance products:
· Pre-workout Energizer: Formerly known as Vega Sport Performance Optimizer, this is the critical first step in acquiring immediate energy, priming the body for endurance, and giving way to optimal muscle function and mental clarity.
· Electrolyte Hydrator: This replenishes electrolytes, minerals and antioxidants, while helping to prevent inflammation and reducing the likelihood of muscle cramping. Attendees at the recent Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore chose Electrolyte Hydrator as “Best New Supplement/Herb.”
· Endurance Bar: This bar provides an instant energy boost with a dose of EnergySource®, a combination of naturally-occurring sugars and carbohydrates, as well as Omega-3 rich Saviseed (sacha inchi seed) and chia.
· Endurance Gel: The only gel on the market to contain coconut oil, its clean-burning, easily-digestible and high-energy ingredients get converted into both immediate and long-lasting energy.
· Recovery Accelerator: A powerful, muscle-healing formula with 23 carefully-selected natural ingredients that address all 6 key aspects of recovery - muscle replenishment, hormonal support, soft-tissue repair, immune function, inflammation reduction and rehydration.
· Performance Protein: Packed with 25 grams of complete plant-based protein (including pea, hemp, brown rice and Saviseed) per serving, it contains 5,500mg of BCAAs and glutamine.
· Protein Bar: A chocolate-coated amino acid-laced protein powerhouse, with a generous 15 grams of protein per 60 gram bar. Containing Saviseed, rich in tryptophan, a vital component of serotonin production, this bar contributes to the mental aspect of recovery associated with intense physical training.
Rolling out in January, Vega Sport will be available at health food stores across North America, in an assortment of flavors including Lemon Lime, Acai Berry, Pom-Berry, Orange Zest, Vanilla, Chocolate Coconut, Apple Berry and Raspberry.
Vega Sports Sweepstakes
One Grand Prize winner will receive a Vega Sport Adventure Trip for 2 to cycle, raft and explore through Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama for 15 days (including airfare) plus $5,000 in Vega Sport product.
Ten Runners-up will receive $1000 in Vega Sport products, and twenty Finalists will win $200 in Vega Sport products.
Plus, Vega will award weekly prizes; winners will be announced on Twitter and Facebook and will receive 1 Vega Sport product. Follow Vega on Twitter or like Vega on Facebook to find out if you are a lucky winner of a weekly prize.
The sweepstakes will run through March 31, 2012. Go to www.vegasport.com/sweepstakes to enter.Complete sweepstakes rules and regulations: http://www.vegasport.com/sweepstakes.
Disclosure: Between the Lines is not affiliated with Vega Sports. I just wanted to share this opportunity with our readers.