Do you have a mouthwatering recipe you would like to recommend? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can post it for all to enjoy!
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon water
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended. Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a small ice cream scoop). Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.