Saturday, February 20, 2010

Farmer’s Almanac

Oh Spring, Spring! Wherefore art thou Spring? We miss you so! To see the children ride their bikes or to smell the fresh flowers popping up from the ground. It’s the small things that we miss the most with all this snow on the ground. So let us all pray the writers of this year’s Farmer’s Almanac are wrong! According to the 2010 Farmer’s Almanac, two heavy winter storm are predicted for February. They were pretty accurate with their first prediction, but I hope they are wrong for the remainder of the winter. To check out the whole story go to http://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather/a/when-will-the-snow-end  (Thank you Stephanie for the link!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would actually be ok with another big snow. I know a lot of people would disagree. I enjoyed being off from work for the fed govt closures because I knew I that wasn't missing much or getting far behind - no one else was there either! It was definitely more relaxing that a vacation. For me, leaving a busy workplace and the dread of catching up when you return is sometimes a drag when it comes to vacations. COME ON SNOW!

plumwalk2 said...

Hello Theta Mom. I love your new blog. We all get our me time in different ways. I get mine outside in the garden. Noone would dare bother me there because they don't want to do any work. I will go through your recipes. Your blog is very attractive. I also like Jane Austen. Too bad she never got to experience that Mom thing. Good luck with the blog.
I just created one in honor of my Mom who is no longer with us.

http://www.growyourownproduce.blogspot.com