Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Blog Awards!

Thanks to Camila, at 2 Teach is 2 Touch Lives Forever, for believing that my blog was good enough for "It's worth keeping an eye on this blog" award. I appreciate you keeping an eye on my blog and giving me pointers along the way! ;) Obrigada!

I would also love to thank Sarah, at Stepping Into The Story, for the beautiful Sunshine award.  Sarah, thanks for reading my blog and letting me know you enjoy it! :)



The chosen blog has to copy the picture, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which are well worth a visit.
1. Kelly’s Lucky You
2. A Nut in a Nutshell
3. Couponing to Disney
4. Rachel Cotterill
5. Simply Stacie
6. Confessions of a Wannabe Baker
7. Survey Junkie
8. Theta Mom
9. Mommy Has to Work
10. Pure Imagination

5 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Thanks so much for this award! It's always awesome to be recognized!

And nice job on the review! Looks great!

BTW, I noticed your Theta Mom Thursday button - just in case you didn't know, I retired that meme so I appreciate the times you participated. Now it will just be a part of the archives. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Simply Stacie said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! What a nice way to start the day.

Rachel Cotterill said...

Aww, thanks :D

Camila Sousa said...

You deserve it :-)) Love coming here to read your posts!! Love the Portuguese... Woo Hoo :-))

Social Media Junkie said...

Hey Kelly,
I am sorry that I didn't respond sooner, I just found the email..
Thank you very much for the award its greatly appreciated:)

By the way great review .
Isn't it so much fun !!