Saturday, July 30, 2011

Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop

It's Spotlight Saturday Hosted By







Between the Lines



Welcome to our fun blog hop with a twist!  Every week swing by to link up your blog and one you want to spotlight!  Did you find a new blog you liked this week?  Is there one you visit on a daily basis?  Well, simply link up your Spotlighted blog right under yours.  We will Spotlight our favorite blogs of the week in spots 4, 5, and 6.  

This week is I'm Spotlighting Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse!
How it Works

1) Link up your own blog.
2)Link up a blog you want to spotlight for the week.(ex. Spotlight: Roslyn's Closet)
3) Follow your three hosts.
4) Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or in a Spotlight Saturday Post.
5) Follow as many blogs from the list as you like and leave a comment so they know you stopped by.
6) Return the favor by following blogs that followed you.
(Be aware that URL's cannot be duplicated so please have a second spotlight choice in mind. If your blog's URL has already been spotlighted, just add one you'd like to spotlight. And don't forget to leave a comment with the blog you spotlighted so they can come and join the blog hopping fun! )



12 comments:

Little Notebook said...

Hey there I'm a new follower, thanks for hosting this hop!! I have added your button to my Blog Hop Directory!! Have a great weekend!

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for hosting! I just posted a wonderful cookbook giveaway over at Create With Joy - I hope you'll stop by and check it out when you have a moment!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Kir said...

So honored I was linked!!!!! Wow and so many new blogs to check out , thank u!!!!

Jessica Nicely said...

Thank you SO much for hosting this! :) I'm looking forward to all the new contacts I get to meet and learn about! :)

Misadventures in Motherhood said...

Hi! I SO love this blog hop idea! I just linked up and am about to submit my fave blog of the day! Thanks for such a great blog hop opportunity!!

Smiles, Jenn
www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

Olivia Douglass said...

Hi There- thanks for the linky!! :)

Olivia
www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

A Daily Dose of Grace said...

Thanks so much for linking me! Great to have new visitors. :)

Dani Ferrigno/Owner of Chic Monkey Boutique said...

Hi, I'm a new follower :)

http://thechicmonkey.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Hi - following and linking via the Saturday hop - thanks for hosting! Hoping your weekend has been great!


Best Wishes,

Linda
beachside cottage

Jessica B. said...

Loving the blog hop... would love a follow back. <3

http://raisingqueeng.blogspot.com/

Anna Garcia said...

Thank you for hosting A saturday Blog.

Xtina said...

Hey! I'm new to blog hopping but I'm looking forward to taking part in the fun! I'm a fairly new Beauty and Fashion blog so I'm looking to expand on my following. :)