Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Awards, Awards, Awards!!!

In the last few days, you all have made me feel so loved! I have won not one, not two, not three, but four awards! I am so glad that I have so many followers who love reading my blog since I love writing it! Sharon from A Flocks of Fitzgeralds, Robin from Your Daily Dose,  and cfoxes33 from Lifting You Up have both been kind enough to award me with "The Versatile Blogger" award . And Pam from Live, Laugh, Love With the Pondering Princess was kind enough to award me with the “Happy 101 Blog Award”. Ladies, thank you for the fabulous awards and for reading my blog!


The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10-15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
(The Happy 101 Blog Award says to name 10 things that make you happy.  I chose to go with the rules on the Versatile award since there were three, but I will add that my Husband and everything on the below list makes me happy!)
So seven things about me:

1. I have two beautiful daughters.
2. I love playing the piano and reading in my spare time.
3. I run about 4 times a week.
4. I’ve written a children’s novel.
5. I used to be a teacher before having kids.
6. I love baking!
7. I wish I could cook as well as my mother on a daily basis!

Lovely Blogs deserving this award:

1. Kerri from Kerri’s Klutter
2. Kristen from La Dolce Vita
3. Kelly from Kelly’s Lucky You
4. Cindi from Little Yaya’s
5. Lanita from A Mother’s Hood
6. Erin from Amundsen House of Chaos
7. Tracey from Ascending Butterfly
8. Lori from At the Fence
9. Jasey from Crazy Daisy
10. Heather from Faith, Family, & Fun
11. Tami from Hearts Make Families
12. Jeannie from Jeannie’s Happy World
13. Connie from Living My Glamorous Life
14. Kat from Mama Bird’s Nest
15. Mama B from Mama B


14 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Congratulations on your award! So many friends on your list too! Yay!

Kel said...

Thanks so much and it is because you and your friends rock! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for much Kel for passing the Happy 101 Award to me! I will post it soon!

Happy Day to you!
Jasey

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kel! I will post about this soon! I thought the email said, two, but I only see the HAPPY 101 award - if I missed something let me know. No worries though! I am tickled with this one!

Happy Day,
Jasey

Heather said...

Thank you so much! What a great way to start the day:)I love your writing, too--the post on giving your readers perks is genius! Just great idea. Have a wonderful day

Kelly's Lucky You said...

How cool!!!! Thank you!!!

You have really picked up my day. I've had one of those nothing-fits, spill-coffee-all-over-yourself, hit-every-red-light, dead-cell-phone-battery, kinda mornings. Nothing serious, just off-center, hehehe.

Thanks for the smile, hugs to you!

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

AHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH. That is SOOO SWEET!!! I love starting my day with sweets. :)
Haave a great day. I am going to snag my cute award. Thank you.
~Cindi
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com

Connie K said...

Wow i am so excited !! Thank Thank Thank you ! I will do a post on this later today ! Have a wonderful day and thanks for thinking of me :)

Kel said...

You are welcome everyone! You all deserve it!!!

Jasey - The other award is the green one at the top. It is called the Versatile Blogger.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I love your blog and you deserve all your awards. Great job. THank you so much it means the world to me that you would want to share it with me.

Unknown said...

Thanks a million!! I am so sorry I have been swamped this week. Thanks for spreading the love!!

At the Fence said...

Thanks so much! I will do a post Monday. We are in the middle of Revival Meetings here, so Monday will be the earliest. Thanks again!

Sugar Bear said...

I came by to "pick up" my awards to write up a formal post and I realized I never thanked you here...I think I thanked you at my place.
So thanks Kel!!

;p)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you so much! I'll be posting them tomorrow!