Monday, July 26, 2010

Date Night

From Wikipedia
This weekend, my husband and I went to the Alamo Drafthouse.  The Alamo is a movie theater, but it is also a restaurant and bar.  We love going here because we can get dinner and watch a movie in half the time.  And when you have two young kids, it is too hard to justify going out on a 5 hour date.  This time we watch Leonardo DiCaprio's new movie, Inception.   It was definitely a good movie with excellent special effects.  The only problem with it is the ending.  I don't want to give it away, but my husband and I can't agree on what happened at the end.  If you've seen the movie, I'd love to hear what you think happened.  And so we don't spoil it for anyone, let's just say...Yes, he did  or No he didn't.  If you've seen the movie, you'll know what it means.  Grab a latte, put up your feet, and join the discussion!

6 comments:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I know I'm late, we went out of town on a last minute trip. I am your newest follower from Friday Follow!

Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com

tiff said...

I was a little "meh" by the ending, too, since the movie was so good.

fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

Robin said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I want to. I will give you my opinion once I've seen it. Good for you and the hubby for taking a Date Night!

Liz Mays said...

I love the idea of being able to watch the movie while you eat!

Sarah said...

Whoa. We went out and saw Inception last night- it was incredible! I'm still confused about the ending... but I'm gonna say No he didn't. Now I'm off to google what other people say about it!

Kel said...

Thank you Sarah! Finally someone who agrees with me. I've talk to many people and they all say the opposite.