Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweaty Bands Review


For years, I’ve been running to keep in shape.  I’d never run more than 30-40 minutes a day, so the fact that my headband didn’t stay up for the entire run didn’t bother me too much.  They’d keep the hair out of my eyes for the first part of my run, but once I started working up a sweat, they’d slip right off.  Now that I’m training for a marathon, I was in desperate need of something that would stay put.  That is why I was so thrilled to learn about Sweaty Bands.
For my next Sweaty Bands Purchase
At Sweaty Bands they’ve turned “perspiration into a fashion sensation! Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while!”   Sweaty Bands offers a great variety in fabrics and two different sizes, thin or thick.   There are so many colors in styles that you can wear them to workout in or with your favorite casual outfit.
Me and my Sweaty Band (Picture by my 4-year old)
Sweaty Bands differs from the typical sports headbands you find in stores because of its velvet like backing.  The material not only keeps the headband from slipping, but is also absorbed the sweat to keep it out of my eyes.  A big plus in my book.  Now I can’t wait to pick my race outfit, so I can order a new Sweaty Band to match!  You can order your own Sweaty Band from about $15.00.  Or you can purchase a 6-pack for around $84 (sale price).

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I love it!!! I'm not a runner but I work out to videos and I can not stand hair in my face. This is great!

Unknown said...

She took a cute picture of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at you! You look great. Thanks for the info on those bands. This summer had me sweating just walking around and would have loved to have known about those bands with my thick hair. But I know now, so thanks. Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend.

melonbelly said...

love it! I need to get me one of those. I am more of a sweater than a runner, but I still try! This is perfect for my stubborn "dont wanna grow" bangs!

ps. good luck on the marathon!

Kristen Andrews said...

these sound interesting! Your 4 yo took a good pic!