Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recipe Corner: Pumpkin Seeds

My favorite part about carving a pumpkin during Halloween is to get the pumpkin seeds out of it to roast.  This is the recipe that I use every year and it always turns out great.  I hope you have a chance to try it this year.  I know you will love it!  Enjoy!


Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
  •  3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
  2. Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
  3. Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

That's my favorite part too! So yummy! I just finished eating ours yesterday.