Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Recipe Corner: Honey French Bread

I just had to share this new recipe I discovered from allrecipes.com.   It is a Honey French Bread that is made using a bread machine.  This recipe is so easy to make and uses minimal ingredients.  But it comes out soft, sweet, and delicious!  I have already made this bread several times for my family.  The entire loaf disappears before dinner in done each time!  The recipe on allrecipes.com is a bit smaller than the one I'm posting.  I figure if I'm going to make this delicious bread, I want a little left over for the next day!  Enjoy!

Ingredients

  • 1 cup and 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar
  • 3 cups bread flour
  • 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons honey (optional, but soooo good!)
Directions
 - Add to your bread machine per manufacturer instructions. I use my French bread setting with light crust. While bread is baking, drizzle with honey if desired. 

6 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That looks so delicious. It makes me wanna go bake some bread right now.

Thank you fro stopping by Daily Organized Chaos and following me. I am already your follower.

Review Mom said...

OMG! I have a weakness for French bread! I've never heard of it made with honey-but it sounds heavenly. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this out.

{Following from FMBT}

Hug a tree with me said...

looks yummy:) thanks for the follow

Made By Gen said...

Yummy...New follower here. See you.

Unknown said...

following you now from FMBT Blog Hop--thanks for the follow. Hope you enjoy my blog and I am sure I will enjoy yours. I need a bread machine.

Melissa said...

This looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing! I am your newest follower from Tuesday blog hop and I love your site! You can find me at:

http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

Have a great day! :-)

Melissa