Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Baby Graduated!

My Baby Graduated...graduated preschool that is.  I suppose it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but to me it is HUGE!  By graduating preschool, she has finished the first stage of her life.  The part where her family is her world.  In a few months, I will have to send her to kindergarten.  And that is the beginning of the next stage where her teacher will get to see her more than I do.  Jealous much??  You bet I am. :) 



I just finished reading a Karen Kingsbury book where she talked about the importance of treasuring the lasts in our children's life.  I am guilty of focusing more on the firsts in their lives.  But I agree completely that we need to treasure the memories of their lasts as well.  Sometimes we don't know when the lasts will occur, so I will just treasure every day with my girls this summer.  Every day, first or last, is precious!

2 comments:

Annie said...

She's so cute!!!!

Liz Mays said...

Treasure it ALL! And I think you do. :)

She's a cutie, Kel!