Wednesday, July 20, 2011

North Carolina Vacation: Day Two and Three

Our Vacation Fun continues as we head to the beach for a day of sun and sand.  Due to some medicines I am taking, I'm not really suppose to be in the sun, so I took photos and videos from my chair under a huge umbrella.  Not as fun as splashing in the ocean, but I had a great time watching my girls have the time of their lives. 
Day three of vacation was a HOT one.  So instead of heading back to the beach, we took the girls to a Children's Museum to let them play and explore.  They had fun shooting oranges out of a cannon, putting on a puppet show at the circus, cooking up some food at the diner, acting as a dentist to the local dinosaurs, and taking care of some teddy bears at the hospital.








2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

They look equally happy indoors and out. I'm glad you're all having fun!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! Yay! For some inside fun too :o) Stay cool!

Blessings & Aloha!