Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Between the Lines Goes Disney!


It is finally my family's favorite time of year!!!!  We are heading to Disney World.  This year is going to be extra special because we are bringing along some extra special people and we are going to end our vacation with a Disney Cruise! 

My husband's parents and his sister's family will all be joining us this year for four days at the parks and four days at sea.  My girls are beyond excited to show their cousins all their favorite places to explore.  For the next two weeks, I will be sharing some of our favorite things about Disney and when we get back I will share some of our favorite pictures and our experience on the Disney Dream.  Have a Magical Day!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Have a great time! In 73 days we're taking our best friends and their children who've never been. We've been talking about a Disney Cruise in 2013. I can't wait to see your pics!

Liz Mays said...

You are going to have the best time ever. Can you pack me in your luggage?