Friday, June 18, 2010

Time for Vacation!!!

It has only been six months since our last family vacation, but I am overly ready for vacation to start tomorrow. This vacation will be a little different than our last one for two main reasons. Emma and Hailey. Our two darling girls will not be going on vacation with us this time. Woohoo, I mean awww. Thanks to my wonderful parents, my hubby and I will be going on our first vacation with just the two of us since our Honeymoon. We were lucky enough to go on vacation three years ago without kids, but we were with a large group of people. Just the two of us sounds so weird, but so wonderful! The funny part about all this is we can’t really tell the kids what we are doing ahead of time or they’d want to come with us. We will be in the mountains of Pennsylvania and we will be bike riding, golfing, ice skating, playing tennis, paddle boating, water skiing, swimming, and many other fun activities. Just because we don’t have kids with us, doesn’t mean we can’t have fun like kids. So next week, all my posts are prescheduled. Keep entering my awesome giveaways and don’t forget about me. :)  I will be checking my email once a day, but I apologize ahead of time if I don’t get back to you until next week. What solo vacation have you been on or would you like to take? Grab a latte, put up your feet, and join the discussion!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good for you! Enjoy the second honeymoon, I'm sure you deserve it. Sounds like you have all your activities all plan out - so your great time is guaranteed!

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Liz Mays said...

I'm just so happy for you that you're getting away!!!! Have a wonderful time with your hubby!