Friday, May 6, 2011

Relay For Life Sponsor: My Lip Stuff



For those of you who know me or are a veteran reader of Between the Lines, you know how much I love my lip glosses and lip balms. I have them in every room of the house, in my purse, in my diaper bag, and during the winter, in my car. Without lip balm, my lips would continuously crack and bleed. Therefore, I use it all the time. The most fun thing about lip balms are the many different flavors they come in. My Lip Stuff has more flavors than I have ever seen or heard of before. With over 500 flavors of natural lip balm, you will have no problem finding a few that suit you best.   Brea, from My Lip Stuff, has graciously agreed to support our Relay For Life Online Silent Auction by donating 6 random lip balms.  6 Lip balms retail for about $15.   

Don't miss out on opportunity to support a great cause and get some great products in return.   The Silent Auction begins May 20th, right here on Between the Lines!


Fun Label


“My Lip Stuff is Serious Skin Care With a Fun Flair.” The fun doesn’t stop at their flavors, although a Cosmo Lip balm sounds like a lot of fun to me. My Lip Stuff offers customized labels for their customers. You can personalize any lip balm with these fun labels. They make the perfect wedding or shower favor or even business promotional gift.


Lemon Drop Cookie


My Lip Stuff offers skin, earth, and animal friendly products. Their products are made from the finest ingredients and are all environmentally safe. They never use animal testing and even offer 100% vegan and natural lip balm choices. Their products are also not limited to lip balm. They offer body butter, bath salts, linen sprays, and so much more. I was lucky enough to have a chance to review three great lip balm flavors: Vanilla Ice Cream, Cinnamon Custard Swirl, and Lemon Drop Cookie. For those of you who visit my Recipe Corner,  you know how much I love lemon cookies. And this lip balm was no exception. It went on smooth and left my lips feeling moist and silky. I cannot tell you how hard it was for me to not lick my lips. The scent that was coming off my lips made my stomach growl. So yummy! My girls and I enjoyed the other flavors too (I didn’t share my Lemon Drop cookie one!:) I had to actually limit their use because they kept licking it off. My Lip Stuff is definitely a keeper!


Bundle Pack

Check out their store here and browse through the hundreds of different flavors. Most of them have very unique names, so make sure you click on them to find out the combo flavor they are. Buy a tube starting at $2.50 or buy multipacks to save.


Join My Lip Stuff and Our Other Fabulous sponsors in supporting Relay For Life!  Let's help the world Celebrate More Birthdays!  The Online Silent Auction will run from May 20th - May 26th.  All proceeds will go directly to the Relay For Life site and products will be shipped from our sponsors.  I HOPE to see you there!

2 comments:

Maura said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to bid! I'm definitely checking out their website too!

Divvy Up Diva said...

Hello! I am stopping by from the Spring Blog Hop. I am your newest follower, and I cannot wait to read more. I hope that you will stop by my blog and follow me back :)
www.divvyupdiva.com