Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop

It's Spotlight Saturday Hosted By



Between the Lines



Welcome to our fun blog hop with a twist!  Every week swing by to link up your blog and one you want to spotlight!  Did you find a new blog you liked this week?  Is there one you visit on a daily basis?  Well, simply link up your Spotlighted blog right under yours.  We will Spotlight our favorite blogs of the week in spots 4, 5, and 6.  

This week is I'm Spotlighting blueviolet from A Nut in a Nutshell! 

How it Works

1) Link up your own blog.
2)Link up a blog you want to spotlight for the week.(ex. Spotlight: Roslyn's Closet)
3) Follow your three hosts.
4) Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or in a Spotlight Saturday Post.
5) Follow as many blogs from the list as you like and leave a comment so they know you stopped by.
6) Return the favor by following blogs that followed you.
(Be aware that URL's cannot be duplicated so please have a second spotlight choice in mind. If your blog's URL has already been spotlighted, just add one you'd like to spotlight. And don't forget to leave a comment with the blog you spotlighted so they can come and join the blog hopping fun! )




11 comments:

Mrs. Opinion said...

Hopping in. Liked you on Fb and returning for GFC (can't get into Google on this pc).

Anonymous said...

Good morning I am a new follower on gfc and email. If you wish to follow back you can find me at Http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com

Have a great day and weekend.
kevin

Anonymous said...

Good morning to you. I am a new follower on gfc if you wish to follow me back you can find me at http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com

NOTE: you have a link for an irish blessing in your list that cant be reached by clicking on it. The link has a double http: in the address

Have a great day.

Kevin

kewkew said...

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff is the blog I (Tots and Me) am spotlighting. I keep forgetting to add "spotlight" when I put in the name to link up. Sorry. Still love this idea

Felipe and Mia said...

Thanks for hosting!

http://babycravings.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Opinion said...

Hopping Back in to connect through GFC. Thanks!

Odahingum said...

My first Hop! Just starting out and I do like your site and the way you've done this hop. Really interesting!

Odahingum

Odahingum said...

I don't think I've done the spotlight right but hopefully, people will see it.

Odahingum

Unknown said...

Hi! Glad you're feeling better and are hosting the hop again. Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Kel!

Odahingum said...

Great Hop! I love the way you've done it with the spotlight! :D
I thought I already commented though. lol
Anyway, new GFC follower and have posted my link and a spotlight. My blog is:
http://diversity-unlimited.blogspot.com/

Odahingum

Liz Mays said...

Thank you so much! You are the sweetest friend!