Friday, September 30, 2011

NeoStrata Review

The NeoStrata Company creates and sells dermatology approved skin care products from Neostrata, Exuviance, Coverblend, and Neoceuticals. Without animal testing, Dr.Eugene Van Scott and Dr. Ruey Yu have produced “the dermatology developed skin care collections recommended and highly regarded by skin care experts around the world”. They sell various collections that meet the needs of everyone‘s specific skin type.
I was lucky enough to have had a chance to review a great products. Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads Firm and hydrate the eye area while stimulating cell renewal and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles with Lactobionic Acid and Pro-Vitamins A, C and E.  I cannot express enough how sensitive my skin is. Even on my legs, I am very limited to the type of lotion I use. Therefore, even though it said it was going to soothe, I was a little hesitant. 

However, I am happy to report that it worked wonders! I have been using it for two weeks and the puffiness and lines around my eyes have noticeably diminished.  When using the pads, I received a nice cooling sensation that felt great after a long day at work.   There was a bit of tingling, but that was to be expected.  Here's what NeoStrata says about their product:

Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads firm and hydrate the delicate skin around the eye area. These single-use pads contain concentrated ingredients to provide maximum anti-aging benefits in a gentle formulation. Lactobionic Acid (10%) hydrates while it stimulates cell renewal and supports the dermal matrix, firming the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Pre-packaged in sets of two, our Intensive Eye Treatment pads are the perfect way to refresh, replenish and revitalize your eyes after a long day. Dermatologist and allergy tested. For all skin types.

You can buy your own Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Pads for $38 a box.  And with all orders over $75 you will get free shipping and free samples.  You can also keep up with the latest products and deals by following NeoStrata on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: