Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FarmMatch Learning App Review


Although I am the only one in my family that has an iPad, I am not the only one who enjoys the fun applications that are available.   I love that their are so many apps geared towards children and many of them are educational.  My kids enjoy books, puzzles, and mazes on the iPad.  Just last week, I downloaded a new game on my iPad for my girls.  FarmMatch from LearningAppsforKids.com is a fun and FREE application that works on iPhones, iTouches, and iPads.  FarmMatch is a memory and matching game that was developed by parents for their children. It is simple educational entertainment with no hidden gimmicks or in-app purchases.

FarmMatch has three different levels to challenge its users: easy, medium, and hard.  So whether you have a three year old who is just learning to match or if you have an eight year old who you want to challenge, FarmMatch will provide a game that works the child's cognitive and memorization skills.  My daughter loves the "silly" pictures and the sound that reminds her what each picture is.  However, I also love the fact that this app allows you to turn off the sound.   This would be a great game to play in the restaurant, car, or airplane.  To find this fun game through your Apple device, visit the app store and search for Farm Animals Memory Game to find it more quickly.  And since it's free, you don't have to take my word for it.  Just download it and give it a try.  Your kiddos will thank you!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I would seriously play that myself. I adore memory games!