Thursday, March 22, 2012

Who Is Your Favorite Avenger?

Marvel's The Avengers is going to hit theaters this May!  I've told you before that my family and I are really excited to see all these amazing characters come together on the big screen.  Everyone has their favorites.  My favorite character so far is Iron Man and my hubby's is Thor.  But what I want to know, who are you most excited to see return to the big screen?  Leave a comment below .

Black Widow and Captain America
                  
Captain America and Hawkeye
Iron Man and The Hulk

The Hulk and Hawkeye
Black Widow and Thor

Nick Fury and Maria Hill

“Like” MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarvelsTheAvengers

Follow MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS on Twitter: twitter.com/avengers

MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS hits theaters everywhere on May 4th!

No comments: