Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kristen's Custom Creations Review (with discount)



 I am excited to introduce you to jewelry from Kristen’s Custom Creations. Kristen’s Custom Creations specializes in beautiful handstamped, personalized and inspirational jewelry with affordable prices. Personalized jewelry continues to be very popular and makes the perfect gift for new Mom’s, Grandma, Aunts, Mom’s 2 Be, Teachers, Brides and just about anyone who would cherish a hand crafted, one of a kind piece of jewelry.

Can you believe that I was lucky enough to win a giveaway hosted by Kristen???   I was so excited when I received the email from her saying that I won.  I chose the necklace shown in the above pictures (but of course if has my family's names).   I have been wearing it almost everyday for a month and I still get compliments on it everywhere I go.  It is indeed beautiful and unique.    I encourage you all to go look at her wonderful collection.  You are bound to find the perfect Holiday gift for someone special or the link to leave for your spouse to find amongst your Christmas Wish list. :)  Look at these beautiful pieces:



Please visit www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com to view the entire collection.  Kristen is offering Between the Lines readers a 15% discount from 11/10 - 11/17.  Simply write Between The Lines Discount in the notes and Kristen will credit your Pay Pal account. 

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

She does some of the best hand stamped work on the web. She uses really high quality materials, love her!