Monday, May 17, 2010

A Blogmania Preview

I know we just finished having a great time with Blogmania in April, but we are getting ready to do it again in September. The next Blogmania is going to be from September 15-16, so make sure to save the date! I have a feeling that September’s event is going to be even better than April’s. Lynda, from Between the Pages, has increased the blogs participating to 175. And it gets even better. Each of those blogs will be hosting a giveaway that is worth $100+! What a great opportunity to win some fabulous prizes.




Each giveaway will follow a theme. My blog’s theme will focus on “What Every Woman’s Home Needs”. I already have some great sponsors lined up. While I’m not going to tell you the exact giveaway items just yet, you can swing by their shops and see all they have to offer. I have been fortunate enough to get support from Rosemary from Clutch That, Christy from Wired Whimsy, Kate from Red Harp, Robin from Tiny Dots Country Candles and La Dolce Vita, and Cheri from Orglamix. Thanks again ladies for sponsoring this great event!


If you would like to sponsor me in this awesome event, please contact me at betweenthelines-kam@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i'm following you from friday follow :)

here's my blog if you're interested:
http://www.melippg08.blogspot.com

Liz Mays said...

It's going to be a big deal!!!!