Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogger Award!!

I recently received the Prolific Blogger Award from Aleksandra at Aleksandra’s Corner.
Thank you so much for thinking of me when you received this award. It truly means a lot!

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

I would like to pass this award on to:

1. Mommy Memorandum
2. Wired to the Whimsy
3. The Thoughts and Travels of Rachel Cotterill 
4. Created by Diane
5. Jeremiah 29:11
6. Messy Mommy
7. One 2 Try

Congrats Ladies!!!

9 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Congrats!

Breathing In Grace said...

Thank you so much!!! How precious of you to think of me!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me.

Messy Mommy said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wired Whimsy said...

Awww... thanks so much!

I feel like Jim Carrey on the Grinch..
"An award? You never mentioned an award. And I won?"

XOXO

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!!

Diane Schmidt said...

Thanks so much for the award, you are so sweet!
I love that you grabbed my button!
I will have to check the code to remove the box below it-I haven't seen that on others, not sure what happened :)
Have a great day and thanks again!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Sorry it took me so long to 'follow' you. Last week was tooo crazy.

Thanks for following!

sheila said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Now I have to see your cantaloupe soup recipe!