Friday, May 7, 2010

Chris Brogan Challenge : Somebody Has to Say It

As I was sitting in a lonely hotel room, waiting for my husband to get out of work, I was searching the web for new ideas for my blog. During my search, I came across a guy named Chris Brogan, author of Social Media 101 and coauthor of Trust Agents. Mr. Brogan had made a list of 100 blog topics that he hoped “I” would write about. Many of his ideas fit me perfectly, while others I’m not really sure what they are. In all my boredom, I decided to challenge myself to write about all 100 of his topics. This won’t be easy, since some of the topics are a big question mark to me, but a little research never hurt anyone. Figuring in the fact that I don’t write real posts on the weekend, this challenge will be 100% successful if I complete it in 20 weeks. So let’s begin…Day Ten – Topic Ten(still on track)!

This topic could go many different ways depending on who is writing it. Those of you who know me well, know that I’m not a very confrontational person. So when “Somebody Has to Say It”, it usually isn’t me. So, let’s do this post a little differently. I will start with some things that just have to be said and then you join in by commenting below. Maybe between all of us, we can say it all!

1. John Roethlisberger should not be getting preferential treatment.

2. Tiger Woods is a disgrace to the American Man.

3. Our Soldiers need to be remembered. Don’t let them think we forgot that they are still fighting hard.

4. Your next….

Grab a latte, put up your feet, and join the discussion!

12 comments:

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Thank you so much for the comment. I'm following ya now. (=

Tree said...

I've seen this list before too. Some of the topics are great...others I didn't know anything about. LOL

I completely agree about remembering our military and our veterans who have already served! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Unknown said...

Yesterday I was driving in the big city, not an everyday event. Stopped in traffic, I saw a young man panhandling, walking between the stopped cars, holding out a Paper Coffee Cup (read brand name). Somebody has to say:
Panhandlers are mooches. They should put as much effort into getting and keeping a job and not have the attitude the world owes them a living for free.

Heather said...

Hey. I am going to go look for this list.

It is nice to meet you on Friday Follow.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Tink *~*~* said...

Another blogging/social media maven is Darren Rowse. You can find him at http://www.problogger.net/ I've enjoyed his book and his blog - very useful!

Tink *~*~*

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a challenge. Good Luck with that one.

Darcy said...

Love those stripey socks!

Happy FF!

justanightowl.com

Kel said...

Steadfast Ahoy - I completely agree! :)

Kel said...

Tink - Thanks for the heads up! I think I may have gotten way over my head with these topics though! :)

Kel said...

Thanks Baba and Darcy!

Kel said...

Thanks Heather.

Jenna said...

Thanks for following. I came back to follow you and realized I already am! Hope you have a great day! :)

Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com