Friday, May 7, 2010

SwagBucks Review (with bonus bucks!)

Just recently I discovered a great site called SwagBucks. Many of you have probably already heard of it, but for those who haven’t, I just had to share. Among many other things, SwagBucks is a search engine, powered by Google and Ask.com, that rewards you for doing your everyday searches. You can search through their main site at http://www.swagbucks.com/ or from one of their many other search and win partner sites. As you accumulate swag bucks, you can trade them in for cool prizes and gift cards. Or if you are the gambling sort, you can use your swag bucks to enter “Swagstakes” to win more swag bucks or other great prizes.

Want to earn swag bucks faster? Searching isn’t the only way to win. You can earn swag bucks by completing special offers, downloading and refreshing the swag bucks tool bar, discovering hidden codes in the blog, or even just purchasing an item from your favorite retailer. When you click on a retailer’s link through the Swag Buck’s website, you make 2 swag bucks for every $1 you spend. A few weeks back I purchased Avatar from Wal-mart and earned 40 swag bucks!


If you want your swag bucks to grow more quickly, refer your friends and family. For every swag buck they earn, you will earn too! So the more referrals you get, the more prizes you can redeem. If you haven’t already checked out SwagBucks, you should definitely visit today and see if you are interested (unless you don’t want free gift cards to Amazon, target, the Disney Store, etc..). 

Search & WinIf you decide you do want to join this free site, come back here and click on my referral link. The Swag Guy has graciously given a swag code for 50 swag bucks to any of my readers who sign up from Between the Lines. Simply click here, and then make sure to type BETWEENLINES50 into the SwagCode box. Remember swag codes are always case sensitive. Also, the SwagCode is only good through the end of May. So don’t wait too long! Once you sign up, make sure to follow their blog and/or Facebook page to keep up-to-date on hidden codes. Or make it even easier, and download the widget like I have at the bottom of this page to know exactly when a code is available. Good Luck and Have a Great Weekend!

Disclaimer: The opinions & thoughts expressed are my own. I received no compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.

24 comments:

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

Hey Happy FF!!!! I'm a new follower and I'd love if you followed me too!!!

I love lattes, so here I am to join in=0)

xoxo,
Carol
http://www.cieloazuljewelry.blogspot.com

HSUper Parents said...

Happy Friday Follow! I follow you on GFC. Feel free to stop by and visit (SKOY Cloths & Teething Bling giveaway).

http://hsuperparents.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I found you from Friday Follow; I'm following you,
would love to get follow back at;

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing.

Nan

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

Newest follower from Friday Follow!

Hope you and your family have a great weekend. Happy Mother's Day!

~~ Kat ~~

My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
My Game of Chance

Guilty of Gossip said...

Hey this is greattt! thanks for the tip off! :)

Gennie said...

Happy Friday Follow.Following you back!

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you

TheSmellyArmpit said...

yahoo swagbucks! I just signed up too! Thanks for visiting. I'm visiting and following from FF. :)

MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

Adoption of Jane said...

Happy Friday Follow!! Following Back hope your weekend is Awesome!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Thanks for stopping by on FF. I'm now Following you, too! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day - oh, and good luck with your challenge. I'll be back to see how that's going. :0)


Blessings,
Teresa <><

Queen Bug said...

Following you now too!!! Swag sounds really great, I will need to look into it!

"Iowa Mom" said...

Visiting from Friday Follow.
We now follow you publicly through google friend connect. Please visit Mom to Bed by 8 and do the same.

http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-follow-1.html

Betty Manousos said...

Following you back from FF!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and following me! I'm following you now and lucky me too. Thanks for the heads up about Swag Bucks...why wouldn't I use their search engine. After this blog hop I promise to come back and see whatelse I can get or learn over here. Really, you have a great blog here, Congratulations. I'm so glad I found it. Happy Mother's Day! http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Follow!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Hello there. hope your friday is fab.

Kel said...

Thanks to all my new followers. I hope you come back in the future and join in on the discussion! :) Have a great weekend!

BARBIE said...

I am following you back from the FF. Have a great day!

Lisa said...

I'm following back! Thanks for following me! I will be back to check out the giveaways and read up on swagbucks...been seeing them a lot lately.

Sweet European Dreams said...

thanks for stopping by my page today - I'm following you now! THANK YOU for explaining Swag Bucks! I've seen the logo on different blogs, but have not had the time to look into it until now - I just registered. Have a great weekend!
-diane

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Friday Follow to you too. I'm your latest follower. I'll be back to browse. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower.
Please check me out at
www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com

Kathy said...

Stopping by from Friday follow:)

LOOOVE Swagbucks:)

Unknown said...

Happy Follow Friday, I'm returning the love and following you back.