Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recipe Corner: Apple Enchiladas

Are you looking for a delicious new dessert? Look no farther. If you love apple pie, you’ll love this yummt recipe from allrecipes.com. Enjoy! And don’t forget to contact me if you are interested in having your blog and your yummy recipe featured in a Fabulous Food Friday Post. Whether you bake it, sauté it, or just microwave it, send it in! Share your yummy food and you may find yourself with new visitors. Please email me directly if you are interested. (betweenthelines-kam@hotmail.com )




Ingredients

• 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
• 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup water

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
3. Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
4. Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.

8 comments:

*Katy* said...

WOW! Those look delicious! We love apple pie at our house, so we'll definitely have to try these apple enchilladas. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh!! This is soooooo crazy, I JUST mae these last night!!! What kind of coincidence is that!! THey were AMAZING by the way!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Breathing In Grace said...

Oooooo....these sound delish!! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!!! I think I'm gonna post the recipe for Monkey Bread on Friday...my hubby loves that stuff!!! Hope the rest of your week is full of blessings!

Unknown said...

Yum anything enchalada i love but add apple and I am in. Love it

Lisa said...

oh wow! Those look amazing! They look super easy too, so I love that : )

Ally said...

Holy deliciousness! What a great dessert idea.

FourthGradeNothing.com

Rebecca said...

Oh isn't this a fun find. I can have this for may 5th! Will put a real twist on the table.
Hey in case you are up for it. I'm celebrating Motherhood all week long.(in honor of mother's day) What I mean is the linky will be open until Saturday night. Come by I'd love to have you link up. Whoot~whoot!
http://www.theblessingsofmoderndomestication.blogspot.com/
Your blog is always a good read! I grabbed your button and added it to my blog scroll.

Kel said...

I hope everyone enjoys it and Rebecca thanks for the invite to join the linky fun!