Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blogger Awards

***Updated at the bottom***


Yesterday I was very happy to wake up and see that I had not only reached 100 followers, but I had also been given two blogger awards from Jess at Life With BooBoo and Bug. Thank you for helping me start off my day with a smile! I’m having a great time blogging. Thanks to everyone who is reading!





Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to 5-10 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.

Wow, 7 things about me...
1. I enjoy running, even if I can only work out on a treadmill.
2. I read every chance my kids let me!
3. I’m a Disney fanatic.
4. I play the piano (in all my spare time).
5. I’m a SAHM and love it.
6. “I have no idea what I am doing when I blog but I have fun doing it!” (From Jess, but I feel the same way :)
7. I was an elementary school teacher before kids.

To keep the award going, I’ve picked 5 wonderful blogs that I have recently discovered. Good job ladies! Keep up the good work!

1. Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
2. The Keeper at Home
3. 2 teach is 2 touch lives 4 ever
4. BlessedwithGrace
5. Home Grown Families

***I need to add a wonderful addition!!!   Mrs. Addison over at Wonderfully Chaotic just presented me with another Beautiful Blogger award.  I am so honored that so many of you wonderful ladies are reading and loving my new blog.   I hope you enjoy many more posts in the future!****

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for awarding Magical Mouse Schoolhouse this great award and for linking us in your blog list! Much appreciated!

Camila Sousa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camila Sousa said...

Wooww!! You are so kind :-)) I am speechless....

Thank you. Love the nomination!

xxxxx,
Camila

Shane Combs said...

Kel,

Hi. I'm Shane. Fellow Diva. Congrats on your award!I like the feed that you have at the bottom.I will have to check on that.

Stop by my blog sometime, and I will see you at "The Cafe"!