Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Open Discussion: Schools

As a parent of young children, I am constantly hearing talk concerning which type of school is best. Will our kids reach their full potential in public schools or should we take out a second mortgage to send them to private school? Then there are safety concerns. Can we guarantee our children’s physical and mental safety in either public or private school? Maybe home schooling is the answer? Although there isn’t one right answer, it is good to discuss our options to see which works better for our own family. Post your thoughts, insights, or suggestions.

1 comment:

Wonderfully Chaotic said...

I agree, I think every family (and every child) is different. It's good to discuss it and decide what works best for you & your kids. We've decided on homeschooling but I know that's not best for everyone. I feel it's what will be best for my kids.